Friday, May 16, 2008

This is it.........


I can't believe it, but I now have two children out of high school! Today was Ethan's last day!!! Yesterday was toga day at school and today he wore his kilt. What a way to end your high school career :) He went to a friend's house tonight with some others and they burned all their high school papers. He saved all his calculus and physics notes but burned everything else.

I'm looking forward to seeing my brother, sister-in-law, and nephew this week. They will be in town for Ethan's and another friend's graduation. Can't wait to see little Logan in person!!

2 comments:

Lora said...

Congratulations Ethan!

Ruth said...

Ethan has a job at a local company in Rockton that will start the day after Memorial day and last till school starts. It's an internship position so we hope he will be able to work there during school breaks and in future summers as well.




Mariah the waitress

Mariah the waitress


Mariah the waitress