Well, I thought I had a good plan when I offered Mariah .01 per walnut if she would pick them up out of our yard. She promptly went out and within 10 minutes had picked up 300 walnuts! Seeing dollar signs in her eyes, she made a goal of 1,500 nuts and within the hour had picked up that many! Ken told her he was going to start going out at night and pick them up so there wouldn't be any more for her to find! She is tired and smells like walnuts, but now has a little more pocket change!
Thursday, October 2, 2008
What a Nut!
Well, I thought I had a good plan when I offered Mariah .01 per walnut if she would pick them up out of our yard. She promptly went out and within 10 minutes had picked up 300 walnuts! Seeing dollar signs in her eyes, she made a goal of 1,500 nuts and within the hour had picked up that many! Ken told her he was going to start going out at night and pick them up so there wouldn't be any more for her to find! She is tired and smells like walnuts, but now has a little more pocket change!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mariah the waitress
Mariah the waitress
No comments:
Post a Comment