Sunday, September 28, 2008

And Who Are You?





Today was a really enjoyable day spent about an hour and a half south of here at a reunion on Ken's mom's side of the family. I met some relatives that I've never met before and Ken and I have been married for 23 years! You would think by now we would have gotten to see them all, but that was not the case. I'm not sure how old the oldest one there was, but the youngest was a new second cousin that was just 2 weeks old! I should have counted everyone, but there were at least 45 there during the time we were there and I know that at least nine left before then. It's a good thing the weather was nice so we could mingle outdoors!

I've included a few pictures from the day for you to enjoy!

No comments:




Mariah the waitress

Mariah the waitress


Mariah the waitress