Ok. I know you are all bored with stories of our visiting dog, but I have one more to share!
A couple nights ago I had made chicken sandwiches for dinner. It's our standard dinner when Ken and Josh go curling on Thursday nights..........nice grilled buns...........crispy chicken patties............
Well, Ken was gone and Josh hadn't left yet, and I needed him to switch around vehicles with me in the driveway so I could get the van out. He left his sandwich on the end table in the living room while he did this with me. Couldn't have been gone but a minute at most. When he returned, all he found was the bottom bun laying on the living room floor and a very happy Teddy!! People are always eating in the living room around here and there have been lots of times when food has sat on the end tables for a bit since Teds been here and this has NEVER happened! We haven't been giving him people food either so this was quite a surprise. Lesson learned!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mariah the waitress
Mariah the waitress
No comments:
Post a Comment