Saturday, February 9, 2008
A nice respite
Well, for some strange reason church was canceled today. The reason given was that it might get cold at some point this weekend so it's best to stay home....What?! We've gone in ice storms, blizzards, heat waves, etc..... I personally think it is something more than that, but I'll keep my unbiased opinions to myself! It was maybe a blessing in disguise as we were able to have a few close friends over, some of whom are really hurting this week and needed to be with people who understood their pain. God works in ways that I'll never fully understand but today turned out much better than I thought it would at the beginning of the day. Thank you God for knowing what I need even before I ask it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mariah the waitress
Mariah the waitress
No comments:
Post a Comment