Friday, November 21, 2008

The Gang's All Here

Ahhh.............the sounds of all my kids roaming around the house! The chatting and laughing are a pleasing sound. Ethan didn't come home from college last week as he and Josh along with three others went to MN for the weekend. With them both gone the house seemed so quiet!

I just got done cutting Ken's and the boy's hair. Boy was there ever a pile of hair on the floor when I got done! They look so nice now! I took Mariah in for a haircut Monday night and she wanted it to be short. We compromised in that it is now short, but still long enough to pull back for gym class and the upcoming basketball season. It turned out that she had enough to do another Locks of Love donation so she was pleased with that. Her hair is so thick that they could probably make two wigs from hers!

I spent a lot of time the last couple weeks cleaning out dressers and closets in anticipation of our churches annual clothing giveaway which is this Sunday. We will be setting up for it tomorrow night and then it will be open to the public on Sunday. Hopefully it will be decent weather and a good turn out.

No comments:




Mariah the waitress

Mariah the waitress


Mariah the waitress