It didn't last long, though. By 9 am it was getting dark and cloudy and not too long after that it started to rain and stayed gloomy the rest of the day. Mid afternoon it began to snow! Big, huge, fluffy flakes came flying down mixed with light rain and it lasted for a good 20 minutes or so. I began to wonder if I would have to track down a shovel! Such a contrast to the first three days of this week that were in the 70's and balmy.
It's been a rather quiet week.........as long as you haven't had the news or tv on to be inundated by election talk. I've choosen to keep those things off for the most part (ok, I did watch Survivor and Grey's Anatomy!) and not let that maddness into my life. When things settle down a little more I'll tune in again. The beauty of the internet is that I can see and read what I want and I'm not at the mercy of the network talking heads. I am so ready to have all the politics behind us and move on to something else!
No comments:
Post a Comment