Yup. I've got another teen as of today! Alex is thirteen! Oh my, where do the years go...........Today is set to be an outstandingly busy day so we did his little celebration last night. He wanted mint chip ice cream, but alas.............another storm yesterday put our power out while I was shopping and I kept calling home to see if it was back on. I didn't want to bring cold food home to a house with no power. It didn't come back on in time for me to get any so he will have to take a rain check for that!
Today is judging day for 4-H and as usual, the projects are not done yet! I'm set to work a garage sale this morning and then come home and hope that the kids are closer to having them finished and ready for judging at 4:30.
Ken's got some showings today for his big Victorian house that is for sale/lease. The tenants moved out a couple weeks ago and we would love to actually sell this one. With Ethan starting college in a month and finding ourselves "short" a little for tuition, we really need to sell at least one of our properties. This one would be the best to sell as it's the one that requires the most upkeep, but we would be happy to sell any of the three. Two are for sale and the other may end up on the market by the end of the year. It's a tough market so we'll see how things go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mariah the waitress
Mariah the waitress
No comments:
Post a Comment