As I sit here typing this we are getting ready for another round of thunderstorms. I can't help but wonder how long our power will stay on........we've had such a bad track record this summer with it going out during every storm.........
My younger sister and her two kids (a boy age 2 and a girl age 9) are here now for a week long visit and we are having fun getting reacquainted with the kids. I picked them up at the Milwaukee airport Saturday evening and drove to Madison where we met up with Ken and the other 6 canoers. We dropped my brother-in-law off with them for their week long Canadian canoeing adventure and meandered on home. There was a flight delay in LA so they got here later than expected which delayed the departure to Canada by a couple hours. They were going to have a long drive that night.
We haven't made any definite plans for the week yet. It's just kind of day by day so far. Spent a little time in the pool yesterday, my sister made zucchini bread, did some crafts, played Barbies...today is supposed to be really hot so maybe we'll take in a movie if there is something that would keep a two year old entertained for the whole time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mariah the waitress
Mariah the waitress
1 comment:
I hope you had a fun week and everyone stayed safe on their canoe trip!
Post a Comment