Wow! After a month of on again, off again company it is just our family in the house again. Sunday night was the big one with 11 of us sleeping here! All the guys were home from the canoe trip that night with their great fish stories and lots of pictures to share.
From the stories and pictures I'd say they had a pretty good time overall. I guess the mosquitoes were a little more than last year, but less than the year before that! They had a couple bouts of rain but nothing too bad. Every year I hear about how awesome the stars are up there with no lights from towns to take away from their brilliance. I would love to see that, but yet I am not willing to forgo the comforts of civilization to see them that way!
We got my sister, Amy, and her family to the Milwaukee airport Monday night and this afternoon delivered my 13 year old nephew to the Madison airport for his trip back to ID. Seems like just a day or so ago that we were picking them all up....................
No comments:
Post a Comment