If only someone could develop technology that could harness the energy generated by two-year old's I think our world would have enough to power whatever we need! My little nephew is a walking, talking, bundle of endless energy! I guess I'd forgotten that at this age there are two speeds-constant motion or asleep.............not much in between! He is a little sweetie and I've really enjoyed getting to know him this week. He changed so much from last year's visit and I'm sure that the next time I see him he will be totally different again!
We enjoyed the Boone Co. fair on Thursday and I must say it is a better fair than the one I usually attend (the one for our county where we take our 4-H projects). There was much more to see and do there and I really loved being able to see all the horses. It turned out to be a spectacular day with just the right mix of sun/clouds and a wonderful breeze. My only disappointment was not being able to find a fried Twinkie! I eat a pretty healthy diet most of the time, but at the fair I always look for something that can only be found at the fairs. I did get to try some gourmet ice which was almost like ice cream. It was cool and creamy. Yum!
The canoeists should be returning home tomorrow sometime and I'm sure they will have plenty of stories and pictures to share and tell about. The house will be full for a day and a half with 11 of us sharing it, but I'm sure we will get along just fine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mariah the waitress
Mariah the waitress
No comments:
Post a Comment